Saturday, July 22, 2006

what a week!

Well, Will's home now. His plane was delayed so he found me sleeping at 1 AM when he got home. It was so nice to see him and he was so glad to be home. I'm so glad this week is over. It did teach me what I can do and what I should change. It taught me what I can handle and what I should expect. Of course, the heat, the dog, and other little issues made it harder, those things will always happen I think. I'm already praying now for strength when Will finally deploys. I don't see how those moms do it. They're amazing! :) Single moms, for that matter, really have my respect and admiration for what they do. They're on 24/7. I think we all should support both of these groups of moms whenever we come across them despite whether or not they're in those situations by choice or by accident. What better way to demonstrate God's love.

For the next year though, Will won't deploy and we'll have so much precious time together. I'm very blessed. We've spent all day today getting stuff done and catching up on sleep. He was so sweet to try to work and help me get stuff done after his long week away, instead of just letting it go until next week. At least we both had naps today. He has to leave again Sunday night, but will be home Monday night, and then after a couple of days at work, he'll have a few weeks off. That will be nice. I had proposed a trip to Niagra Falls, but I'm not sure if we'll go this year. I think we'll just stay home and work on things here and rest.

Thanks again for all the prayers and words of support this week. I love my friends and my family. God has blessed me with you. Dios le bendiga . . . God bless you.

No comments: