Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Benjamin Wayne Rimmer

Since it's been awhile since our last mass e-mail and some have been suprised (sorry), I gave birth to Ben Rimmer on April 27, 2006 at 9:44 AM. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 13.5 oz and was 20.5 in. long. He was 5 days late, but right on time because he waited for the Rimmer grandparents to fly in on April 26th before decided to put me into labor the very same night, so my mom and Will's parents all got to be there (literally) for the birth. It was much easier the second time around and I recovered much more quickly.

Ben sleeps much better than his older brother did as a baby and I have a feeling that this will be my quieter, easy going child, layed back child, but time will tell. He's already sleeping through the night as of 2 months old and is starting to smile at us. I'll post a picture when I catch it. I'm enjoying him as a baby much more than I did my first probably because I have more of a clue about what I'm doing. It's still quite a transition going from one to two and we're still adjusting. More milestones to come . . . stay tuned . . .

No comments: