Monday, July 17, 2006

if your friend jumped off a bridge, would you do it?

Apparently the answer to that is, "yes."

Tonight I'm finally taking my plunge into the blogosphere following in the footsteps of my husband and friends who have gone before :) It makes me a little nervous knowing that everything I write, good or bad, dumb or . . . hopefully not so dumb, will be in print for any and all to read. However, it's going to be nice to finally have a place to write down all the thoughts that are in my little head.

For those of you whom I haven't seen or spoken to in awhile, you may know me by my maiden name, Cathryn Leigh Janke. I'm married, as of 5 years ago, and now it's Cathryn Leigh Rimmer, still 'Leigh' though, that hasn't changed. I hope I can catch up with many of you through this.

Anyway, I'm off . . .

No comments: