Friday, July 28, 2006

Can't wait!

So, I'm getting really excited about these next few weeks. Will is done with the SSG and will have some time off before starting back at the War College, and also, we're going on a mini-vacation down to Norfolk. My cousin, Alicia, made the Junior Olympics in pole vaulting and the national competition is being held in Norfolk (the year we're not living there, figures) :) Anyway, we're so excited that we'll get to see so many old friend from when we lived there (last year). I can't wait to see how everyone's kids have gotten bigger, and to see all the new babies that have been born! How fun! I'll have to post pics for everyone when we get back. I hope the kids do well with the long drive and crazy schedule, but most of the people we're visiting have kids so I think they'll have a lot of fun together. Plus, they can still nap in the car at their age so I think it'll work out. We leave this Sunday for about a week. See you all soon!

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

will you guys get to visit with daniel??

Lady Cayt said...

I don't know how to get in touch with him now because I don't have his current e-mail address. Do you have any info? I'd love to try and see him.