Monday, April 02, 2007

long time, no write

Ok, I needed to recover from the long trip (which I'll tell all about later), but I didn't need this long. It's just one of those things where you want to write so much that it seems like too much to do so you procrastinate etc. anyway, this is my effort to get back into the swing of things. I miss blogging and things are piling up in my head to talk about so . . .
First, our trip was long, awesome, hard at times, but really fun! We got to spend about 2 weeks with my family in Rusk and Dallas and about 2 weeks with Will's family in Dallas and CO. We went skiing at Winter Park, where we also got caught in a snow storm, but missed the avalanche at the pass. We went hiking, we got sick, the dog got sick, Charley and Will got to ride on the 4-wheeler in Rusk, and a golf cart (both of which he loved). We got to attend the most formal wedding ever in Ashville, NC at the Biltmore, which was a blast! We saw a ton of friends along the way and made news ones as well. It was a long trip, but a lot of fun. We were very blessed to take it and enjoy seeing all the family that we did. Thank you Lord for keeping us safe.

2 comments:

Christianne Page said...

Ah! You stopped in Norfolk and didn't see us?!? Just kidding - it sounds like a crazy-busy trip. Next time you're in the area, though, look us up. If you give us some warning we can throw a party.

Check out my blog at http://www.thepagespage.com/chrisblog

Lady Cayt said...

HI!! No, we actually had to change our plans and miss Norfolk. I was so bummed. We went through DC via TN. We miss you guys!!