Saturday, November 04, 2006

crawling and teething and walking (almost) . . . OH MY!

Alright, huge milestone catch up blog . . .

Ben started getting his first tooth about 2 weeks ago and his second a week after that. Only two so far and they're so cute!

He's been crawling like a champ for about a month now is currently pulling up on everything in site and even beginning to walk along the edge of the couch! He's only 6 months old! Maybe I shouldn't be suprised, but Charley didn't even crawl well until he was around 7 months old so I'm just not used to this pace. We keep thinking it's because Ben has been watching Charley so he' s just catching on faster. People have told me it's "second child syndrome" :)

Charley is doing great as well. He's reciting books to us, talking to us non-stop, counting to around 13, praying at the dinner table, and singing us songs. It's so much fun having a conversation with him! Some of his favorite phrases are, "Oh my goodness" and "You're kidding me". He is such a good brother to Ben. He's constantly caring for him and noticing him. He's always telling me what Ben is doing like, "Mom, Ben crying," or "Ben smiling at me," or "Ben happy," or "Ben crawling." It's adorable. He'll usually bring him a toy to play with, but lately he's started trying to tackle him and wrestle with him. It had to start sometime.

Oh I could write so much more, but I have to get to bed. Enjoy!

No comments: