Saturday, November 04, 2006

catching up

Yay, I finally get to post! We have been so busy with colds, Will finishing a trimester at the War College and my wonderful Mom coming out to visit. I know some of you have been wondering what happened :) We're still here and doing well.

A couple of shout outs before I get going . . .

Congrats to Jennifer O. on her engagement!!! Whoop!

Congrats to my sister-in-law Elanor on her engagement to Andrew Straight!!! (I don't know how to say hurray in Czech) :)


Late congrats to my friends Anna & Dana on being prego!! Anna is due in January and Dana is due in April!

More catching up . . .

my Mom came out to visit for a week and just went back home this passed Wednesday, we had a great time! We went to the Mystic Aquarium and that was really cool!

we're going to the Marine Corps Ball here in Newport next Saturday!!

Will has his wisdom teeth pulled on the 16th, ouch!!

Will's parents are coming on the 15th for 2 weeks to help out and for T-day.

I decided to join the choir at First Pres so I'll finally be doing something musical :) yay!

I'm still involved with the Sarah Circle Bible study on Tuesday mornings and the soup kitchen on every first Wednesday of every month, both have really been a blessing.

Ok, that's all for now, will post more in a second or two!! Thanks for reading!

No comments: